- Please register first.
- After registration a password will be sent to you. Use this password to login.
(You may have forgotten your password, if you've once registered.)
- Submit a Declaration of Intent. The DoI provides the information that the Board of Directors needs to decide whether a grant proposal should be invited; see Note 2 below.
- Your Declaration of Intent will be processed, and you may be asked to provide further information or submit a grant proposal.
- JSF is particularly interested in supporting novel research directions at their early stages when funding from other sources may not yet be available.
- Among other pertinent information, the DoI should state the novel idea brought to the respective field of research and what distinguishes the project from competitors' works.
- JSF also welcomes requests for supporting young participants of physics conferences or workshops (up to $15,000 per event).
- Usually, JSF grants do not have an overhead (indirect costs) component. Rare exceptions are possible with strong justification.
- The recipient of a JSF grant cannot receive a salary payment from the grant award.